DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmits standard DMX512 protocol data (generated by console) by wireless way.No time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and rel iably.This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section.High effective GFSK modulate,communication design; 126 channels jumping frequency automatical ly, high anti-jamming ability.
90 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. 2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T
2. 126 channels jumping frequency automatical ly, high anti-jamming abi l ity. to ensure works
rel iabi l ity
3. 7 groups ID code settable,User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere
4. each other in the same place...(Tricolor LED displaying Indicators)
5. Input voltage:5VDC 500mA MIN
6. Communication distance: 400M (visible distance)
7. Work frequency section: 2.4G ISM,126 channels.frequency section
8. Max transmitting power rate:20dBm
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship：
1. Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting
2. Press again to set IC，to the color ID desired,adding 1 each time you press the switch wi l l
advance the color ID code.
3. Working condition：
LED constant lit up：No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash：Transmitting.
Green LED flash：receiving
4. RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G，total 126 channels，it's searching automatical ly,
5. ID Code “1-7” groups ID code，press 'KEY' for setting，it only can work under same ID code of
transmitter and receiver. (Same LED Color)
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then fol lowing to power up the transmitted boards.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash ti l l received corrected same ID value, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
4. Communication was establ ished correctly.Please note some DMX fixtures need to be placed into slave mode for proper DMX control. If
in the master mode they wi l l send a DMX signal out the xlr jacks causing the auto scan transmitter/receivers to go into a transmitter mode due to the dmx signal being present.
This unit is for Indoor use only
No customer comments for the moment.